KegLand Mini 360 Core Actuator Regulator - Sodastream & 16g & 74g Bulb Compatible
The All-New Mini 360 Core Actuator Regulator is the most versatile mini regulator on the market. It is an extremely versatile mini regulator that can be used with either a Sodastream Canister, or the smaller disposable CO2 16g bulbs. If you would like to use the larger 74g disposable bulbs, a 74g bulb adaptor is available.
Unlike other regulator designs this new design requires no sodastream adaptor and you do not have the issues of trying to screw the bulb or sodastream cylinder into the regulator while gas leaks everywhere. This robust, convenient and superior design is just what you need for any portable keg system.
Please note this is not compatible with the 2kg, 3.5kg or 5.0kg CO2 Cylinders.
- Core Puncturing / Actuator - Zero gas lost to screwing in bulbs or Sodastream style cylinders.
- Interchangeable ball lock disconnect orientations (e.g. 45° Premium Ball lock to 90° Stainless Disconnects)
- 6.5mm duotight compatible hose barb (6.5mm x 8mm duotight) can also suit hose and stepless clamps (e.g. 4mm ID, 5mm ID or 6mm ID hose)
- Heavily Protected Mini Guage Dial. (Also interchangeable to different ranges)
- Common Pressure relief valve compatible. (65psi Green PRV as standard, compatible with 35psi Red and 100psi Grey)
1 x Mini 360 Core Actuator Regulator
1 x 360° 6.5mm duotight compatible hose barb
1 x 360° FFL Fitting for MFL Disconnects
1 x Port end cap
1 x 65psi Green PRV
1 x Sodastream to 16g thread bushing
Upgrade to digital:
Upgrade to a more accurate digital gauge with this gauge. This mini gauge is easier to read and has a backlight so you can also read the pressure easily in the dark.
Do not overtighten onto your cylinder. It is recommended that you use a spanner to hold the neck of your Sodastream cylinder while attaching and detaching the Mini 360 Core Actuator Regulator.