The FTSs Glycol Jacketed Tank kit has been designed to provide a low cost solution to pair a 1, 2, or 3.5 BBL Jacketed Unitank and Jacketed Brite Tanks with an Ss Brewtech 3/8 HP or 3/4 HP glycol chiller.
This system features a custom TC thermowell adapter, along with silicone insert to adapt the temperature probe from an FTSs controller to the welded in sleeved thermowell port on the line of Ss jacketed tanks. In addition, a custom designed low pressure open silicone check valve is included to prevent backflow to the chiller's reservoir when glycol is not flowing. The kit includes upgraded 3/8" ID silicone glycol tubing, and 1/2" NPT to 3/8" barbs to adapt the glycol ports for use with the standard FTSs pump.
- Digital temp control
- FTSs submersible pump
- Custom check valve
- 1.5" tri-clamp controller mount
- Works with 1, 2 and 3.5 bbl jacketed Unitank
Since most Jacketed Tanks are setup for use with a pressurised loop glycol system typically found in commercial breweries, this kit offers a Nano brewery an affordable, easy to setup alternative to more elaborate or expensive installations. Everything is included to interface a single Jacketed Tank with an Ss Glycol Chiller.
- 1 x FTSs pump
- 1 x FTSs control box - single output
- 1 x 3/8" ID silicone tubing - 15 ft
- 4 x FTSs hose clamp for 3/8" barbs
- 1 x FTSs power supply 3A
- 1 x Hose barb - 3/8" to 1/2" MPT
- 1 x FTSs controller mounting bracket
- 1 x Silicone thermowell cover
- 1 x 1.5" tri-clamp sleeved thermowell adapter
- 1 x Sanke check valve
- 1 x FTSs harness extension 3 ft
- 1 x Silicone check valve
From: Ss Brewtech