* Introductory Price Offer *
Bluestone Liquid Yeast - Michigan
Michigan will shape a strong IPA, producing stone fruit esters that work great when paired with citrus hops. Michigan will give you what you need for an exceptionally balanced IPA.
Suggested beer styles: IPA, West Coast IPA, Hazy IPA, Porter, Red Ale, Stout, Pale Ale, Brown Ale
Similar to: WLP095, A04, Conan, OLY-DIPA
- Growth Temp. Range: 19-22ºC
- Flocculation: Medium
- Attenuation: 74-80%
- Alcohol Tolerance: 12%
- Sta1: Negative
- Size: 120ml
- Pitch Size: Inoculates 20L, up to 1.060 OG of wort
These Bluestone yeast packs have about twice as much yeast as White Labs or Wyeast packs. Therefore just one pack of Bluestone is usually enough for a 23L batch - no need to pitch multiple packs or make a starter!
Why Bluestone Liquid Yeast:
- Pure Culture - Bluestone ensure a pure culture with liquid yeast due to their proprietary propagation technique. Dried yeast, however, invariably has some degree of contamination due to the very nature of the drying process. Therefore, it is not recommended to re-pitch dried yeast.
- Greater Flavour Profile Range - Liquid yeast offers a greater flavour profile range compared to traditional dried yeast. Liquid Yeast also produces lower fusel alcohols, lower levels of acetaldehyde (which produce the off flavours) and superior, enhanced Esters (which produce crisper, fruitier notes) compared to dry yeast. The science speaks for itself.
- Multiple Generations - Pitch & Re-Pitch - Make your hard-earned $$ go further. With good yeast management, liquid yeast can be re-pitched between 5-10 generations with no noticeable loss of flavour quality or yeast health.
Price is per pack and includes an ice pack for shipping at no additional cost to keep your yeast cool during transit. Refrigerate as soon as you receive your order.
From: Bluestone Yeast Co., Australia