A stainless heat stick housing to help make a RIMS recirculating mash system. They have been made with TIG welded 50mm stainless pipe with 2 x ½” BSP female sockets at right angles in the top and bottom for the wort to flow in and out. On each end there is a tri-clamp end cap, one with a 32m hole pre-drilled so it is ready to mount one of our 2200watt elements. The other end cap has a 20mm hole so it is ready to mount either a thermowell or bulkhead. This makes it easy to then use our temperature controller and pump to build your own re-circulating RIMS system.
- 1 x RIMS tube TIG welded from 304 stainless
- 2 x Silicone beaded seals
- 2 x Tri-clamp clamps - 2"
- 1 x End plate with 32mm hole
- 1 x End plate with 20.5mm hole
Note: does not include bulkhead, temperature probe or element.