Petainer 30L PET Hybrid Keg. This single-use, or one-way PET plastic keg can be filled, sent, and then recycled when empty, cutting out costly return logistics and washing processes.
- Safe: puncture resistant wall, and PRT (pressure relief tool) supplied with every keg.
- Ready-To-Use: pre-purged with N2, keg line compatible, and complete with D-Type fitting.
- Fast filling: upright or inverted, with inside spear for optimal dispense. Manual, semi-automatic or fully automatic filling.
- Eco-Friendly design: easy to disassemble for recycling, reusable chimes, and made of up to 60% recycled material.
- Ergonomics and handling: easy to lift, stack, and palletise, and with a patented chime for the unique base grip.
- Product integrity: UV and light protection (no bag needed). O2 and CO2 barrier technology.
- Export strength: Proven to withstand heat and rough handling. Lightweight and low cost logistics.
- Suitable for: beer, wine, cider, coffee, kombucha.
Volume: 30 Litre
Diameter: approx. 305mm
Height: approx. 595mm
Max. operating pressure: 3.1 bar, 45 psi
CO2 barrier (after 12 months): <15% CO2 loss
O2 barrier (after 9 months): <200 ppb intake
Light and UV protection: up to 500 nm