The Grand Deluxe 3 kegerator models are made and built tough for a commercial environment for your use in the man cave or small bar / cafe.
This three door model can fit the largest combination of kegs:
20 x 19L Cornelius Ball Lock Kegs
5 x 50L DIN type Kegs
or a mix and match of both to your liking.
Fonts, taps and keg connectors sold seperately*
- Durable Dixell temperature controller. Previously we had been having some issues with the Carel temp controllers so we have upgraded to the more reliable Dixell temp controllers.
- Airflow shroud extension. This aids in better airflow and gives more even temperatures.
- r290 refrigerant gas. This is more electrically efficient, environmentally friendly and gives better cooling performance.
- Embraco Compressor - EM2X3125U
- 304 Stainless Steel Countertops with thick core foam to aid in temperature loss from your refrigerator.
- Black matte steel finish on the outside that has been chemically engineered with a vinyl substrate to prevent corrosion.
- Double glazed tempered safety glass with self-closing lockable doors as standard. (6 x Keys)
- Exterior LED light switch
- Inbuilt countersunk stainless drip tray system with drainage tubes fitted. One font mounting hole pre-fitted.
- 4 x Rubberised Steel wire racks for promotional bottles and cans.
- 6 x Heavy duty castor wheels (not fitted)
External: 2300mm (L) x 710mm (W) x 910 (H) [without 100mm castor wheels]
Internal: 1970mm (L) x 550mm (D) x 780mm (H)
Distance from the centre of the font holes: 714mm
Delivery: Due to the size and weight of the Grand Deluxe, there is a shipping surcharge to freight this item. Contact us for a cost estimate if you'd like to know prior to purchasing. If there is no forklift on site, you may also need a tailgate service. If you require this service, please contact us.
2. This is a commercial grade appliance with a high level of cooling performance. The powerful fans in this unit are louder than the smaller Series X and Series 4 Kegerators.
3. These commercial grade fridges have been handcrafted and may have some light cosmetic scratches or dings/dents.
4. Any fridge that is dispensing a liquid should not be stored on a surface that may tarnish or damage it. Accidents do happen, and condensation can drip if the unit is pushed beyond its capable limits.
Climate Class 4 - Recommended to be used inside in an area that does not exceed 30°C and 55% relative humidity. If you do use it outside, please note that the unit will be on for much longer and seasonal defrosts will differ based on temperature/humidity levels.
These units do not have heated doors, if in an area exceeding 55% RH the doors will frost/endure larger amounts of condensation.