A pH tester from Hanna Instruments that is simple to use and operate. The one-button operation and large display makes it easy for anyone to test pH at home or in the lab.
The Checker Plus maintains the iconic pentagon design with a probe that measures 103 mm in length and tapered to a 8 mm diameter making it ideal for test tubes and vials.
The HI98100 Checker Plus digital pH tester has been designed with many advanced features while maintaining the look and feel of the original Checker. It also now offers automatic calibration to one or two points, automatic buffer recognition, calibrated buffer tags, stability indicator, low battery indicator, and selectable automatic shut off.
- Large LCD - Enhanced LCD that displays reading, stability indicator, low battery indicator and calibration tags.
- Automatic Calibration - The Checker Plus is calibrated automatically to one or two points. The calibration buffers are automatically recognised and after calibration the buffer values used are shown on the display as a tag.
- Stability Indicator – An hourglass indicator is displayed on the LCD until a stable reading is obtained. Once a reading stabilised the indicator disappears and a reading can be recorded.
- Automatic Shut-Off – The meter can be set to automatically turn off after 8 minutes or 60 minutes to conserve battery life in the event that the meter is left on. The auto off feature can be disabled.
- Long Battery Life - The Checker Plus has an exceptional long battery life of approximately 1000 hours. When the battery power is running low a low battery indicator is displayed.
From: Hanna Instruments