Ss Brewtech set out to design a line of jacketed unitanks by taking the same robust material thicknesses, finishing standards, and glycol jacketing that is in their pro unitanks, then scaled them down to popular pilot and nano brewery sizes. It was also important that they borrowed popular cues from the single wall unitanks such as a lower stiffener plate and square tube leg design.
Finally, they carried over the popular zwickle sampling valve, DIN racking arm, sleeved thermowell port, and analog thermometer. They then added a Pro carb stone along with a combination CIP and dry hoping port. However, instead of incorporating a cumbersome off the shelf manway, they decided to innovate on the familiar tri-clamp standard and developed their own proprietary tri-clamp lid and gasket system that prevents the gasket from inadvertently falling into the tank when installing and removing the lid cap.
The line of jacketed unitanks strikes the perfect balance of Pro performance in a smaller package.
- Pro Construction: 3 mm inner wall, 2 mm dimpled glycol jacket, 1.5 mm outer wall
- Cone and body glycol jackets
- Lid cap includes combination 3" dry hop port and PRV
- Blow off tube and sanitary pressure gauge - Zwickle sampling valve and analog thermometer
- 1.5" tri-clamp rotatable racking arm with DIN nut, 1.5" lower dump port - Discrete cylinder and cone jackets allow for half batching
- 1/2" NPT glycol inlet and outlet ports with internal jacket tie
- 316 stainless steel carbonation stone with valve
- Cone mounted sleeved RTD port with probe included
- 4 MM lower stiffener plate with adjustable feet
Designed to be paired with a commercial glycol system and a ½" FTSs Pro temperature controller. Not compatible with home or nano FTSs systems. Ss designed glycol on-demand system coming soon.
Height: approx: 135cm
Weight: approx. 100kg
From: Ss Brewtech
Note: given the fermenter's size, there is a shipping surcharge to freight this item. Contact us for a cost estimate if you'd like to know prior to purchasing.