The Ss Chronical Half Barrel / 64L Brewmaster Edition Stainless Fermenter.
Looking for the standard version? You'll find it here.
This fermenter has several features you should compare to competitive offerings including a domed lid with a 3" TC port on the top, a standard fitted FTSs chiller coil that installs inside the fermenter body (not the lid), custom tailored neoprene insulation jacket, a sampling valve, internal electrically etched volume markings, rotating racking arm (included), custom designed butterfly valves, a perforated stainless steel shelf on the bottom of the legs (for storage such as a blow off bucket), and with a beautiful polished finish.
Summary of features:
- 64 Litres (17 Gallons)
- 304 Stainless Steel
- Custom Ss squeeze trigger butterfly valves
- 3" TC port on lid for dry hopping/CIP
- 3" cap on lid has 17mm hole: airlock or blow off
- Standard sampling valve included - 304 Ss chiller coil with weldless mounts
- Chiller coil is included - Neoprene insulation jacket included
- Allows you to retain domed lid for transfers
- Rotatable TC racking arm included
- Comes with weldless thermowell
- Includes LCD temp guage
- Sanitary welds and polish finish
- Electrically etched (not painted) volume markings
- Volume markings in both gallons / litres
- Threaded inserts on leg bottoms (3/8")
Note: Does not include FTSs temp controller, water pump, power supply, tubing. Only includes a neoprene insulating jacket and chiller coil.
The manufacturer recommends using Trisodium Phosphate (TSP) (sold separately) for initial cleaning to remove oils, grease and any manufacturing residue.
From: Ss Brewtech, USA