The Ss Brewmaster Bucket - a quality fermenter made from brewer's grade 304 stainless steel, and includes an integrated racking arm / ball valve assembly, stackable design, and conical bottom.
The Brewmaster Bucket includes a weldless thermowell and digital temperature display.
The Brewmaster Bucket's conical bottom allows trub to settle out nicely in a more concentrated space and has the effect of minimising the surface area of your beer that is contact with the trub during ferment, which helps to minimise "off" flavours in your beer.
- Certified food grade 304 stainless steel
- 6.95 gallon (approx. 26 litre) maximum capacity
- Stackable during ferment and storage
- Weldless thermowell
- LCD temperature display in Celsius
- Easy to clean
- Carry handles on sides
- 17mm lid hole and included stopper
- Lid hole perfect size for 1/2" ID blow off tubing
- Food grade silicone lid gasket
- Conical bottom to trap trub
- Included 3/8" ball valve with hose barb
- Rotatable racking arm
- Etched (not painted) gallon markings inside
- Approx. 52cm H x 32cm W product dimensions
The manufacturer recommends using Trisodium Phosphate (TSP) (sold separately) for initial cleaning to remove oils, grease and any manufacturing residue.
An FTSs Temperature Controller is available for the Brewmaster Bucket.
From: Ss Brewtech