A temperature control unit for your Brew Bucket fermenter (26 litre), which both heats and chills. Fits standard and Brewmaster Edition 26 litre Brew Buckets.
Chill your beer in the summer and warm your beer in the winter! Use a chill water source when it's hot or warmed water if it's cold! Temperature control during fermentation is one of the most significant contributors to the flavour of our beers, yet it all too often gets overlooked. Now with the FTSs temperature control package and a Brew Bucket fermenter, you can maintain perfect fermenting temps all year.
Brewers typically have limited the styles of beers they produced to the varying temperatures of the seasons. The system is elegant and engineered, yet it stays true to the heart and soul of us home brewers. The FTSs uses a precision digital temperature controller in combination with a 304 stainless steel immersion chiller. The digital controller constantly monitors your beer’s temperature and will activate the circulation pump to hold the fermentation temperature at your predetermined set point. You can perform lagering or cold crashing also! You supply the chill water source, which can be as simple as ice water in a cooler or as involved as glycol from a chiller’s reservoir.
- Immersion chiller coil
- Dual input digital temperature control
- Cone heating pad
- Neoprene insulation jacket
- Weldless thermowell
- Pro grade submersible pump
What you need:
- Any type of cooler or chilly bin where you will add water and ice, or frozen jugs, to cool. You will submerse the included pump in the water. Alternatively, use a glycol chiller for a more sophisticated set up.
- A Brew Bucket 26 litre fermenter
From: Ss Brewtech