The RoboBrew / BrewZilla generation 3.1.1 unit is designed to be a compact single vessel all grain home brewing system that can be run off a single NZ 240v socket. Complete turnkey system with a delay timing feature and step mash functionality. Built to make batches up to 30L, it is the ideal solution for those who want to take the first step in all grain brewing and don't want to break the bank in doing so!
Fast to setup, brew and clean up is easy The very simple design is easy and intuitive to use.
You can view the instruction manual for this brewery here.
- Immersion Chiller
- Digital Backlit Temperature Control/Display.
- Delay Start Timer
- Step Mash Functionality
- Malt Pipe & Malt Pipe attachments
- Dual Element Control (1900w and 500w)
- Stainless ½” BSP Ball Valve with 13mm barb fitting.
- Magnetic drive pump mounted in the base of the unit